What do you want in a baby monitor in Napa?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You put a microphone-type device on a table next to the sleeping area, which transmits an audio feed to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Thankfully, baby monitors now have more options. For example, many monitors now have HD video and two-way talk. You may even hook your monitors to Wi-Fi so you can roam throughout your home. The leading baby monitors in Napa are so sophisticated that they mimic indoor security cameras in both functionality and expense.
Would you swap out a baby monitor for a home security camera?
Due to the fact that baby monitors and indoor security cameras incorporate many of the same features, you will find numerous residents in Napa connecting their child’s bedroom to their home security system. It’s a smart approach -- particularly if you have to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor will include:
● Clear video with night vision: Your monitoring device should include 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for reliable low-light performance.
● 2-way communications: You won’t always have to go to the nursery to get your baby back to sleep. Your reassuring words could be the only thing needed to keep your little one sleeping.
● Motion activation: While it’s possible to have your surveillance system function around the clock to watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness could diminish over time. Conversely, if your video surveillance identifies anything unusual, it can be programmed to send a notification on your phone. Perfect when the baby soundlessly scales up the crib or if a pet noses into the room.
● Recording capabilities: Most baby monitors aren’t able to save portions of video. Now you have the ability to deliver a brief sample to grandparents to allow them a glimpse of what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of having to lug monitoring equipment with you, you are now able to supervise your little one from your home security app. You could even touch base with your child and sitter when you go for a date night.