A Monitored Napa Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that can cause significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Napa monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector warns you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Napa?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Napa flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify flowing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. If your Napa flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Napa Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help reaches your property. Using these systems helps when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Napa flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when excessive water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to fit your needs. Just call (707) 244-9280 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.