Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Napa
Front doors and ground-floor windows are still the likeliest locations for an invasion. Knowing this fact, it should come as no surprise that door and window alarm sensors are essential components for home security packages in Napa. While it’s true the technology has been in use for generations, you may be surprised at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Regardless of the type of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the agreement. Installation is also included so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you can avoid having to fret about your sensors being positioned correctly.
At the core of your window and door alarm sensors is a simple, yet powerful two-piece magnetic contact. One part is fastened to the frame, and the other is mounted straight to the window or door. You secure your door or window and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When the system is activated and an entrance opens, the magnetic contacts separate and your alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these advanced devices are able to do much more than just trigger your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Napa
An anchor of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply numerous perks, such as the following:
- Sound the siren: These devices trip your high-volume alarm whenever a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Immediate alerts: Want to know what’s going on at your property when you’re away? You are able to get automatic updates right to your mobile device whenever a component is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your dedicated monitoring specialists will get an update too. Your house will be defended, irregardless of your location.
- Online access and management: By using the intuitive ADT Control app located on your mobile device, you are able to review the current state of your sensors and control them.
- Home automation interactions: Set your home’s smart devices to function together. You might have your lights turn on or set a camera to begin recording if a door or window sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the opportunity to see who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that fits nicely with any decor. You even have the ability to get completely recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Choose from wireless or wired devices depending on your type of installation. Regardless, your home will be better defended.
More versatile than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Napa can be skillfully integrated into your comprehensive home security system.
Customize Your ADT Home Security System In Napa
Are you interested in having modern window and door alarm sensors in Napa that boost your protection and interact directly to your home’s automation? That is what you will enjoy when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to find out what we are able to do for you, call (707) 244-9280 or submit the easy form on this page.